Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Dreaded Heartburn

I had my first onset of heartburn last night and I can say that it wasn't the most pleasant experience. It was awful and kept me up all night burning my throat. The two pieces of greasy, yummy pizza I ate beforehand probably did not help. How sad is that, I cannot bear the thought of no pizza for the next four months, but I am not sure I want that heartburn either. Grr. Sorry for the complaint post, other than the heartburn everything is going so well. I only have til next Friday for work and then we will be set for Idaho in June!!

3 comments:

Brad and Janae said...

Ugh!! I really struggled with the heartburn during my pregnancy. One thing that really helped me was using Mylanta. Give it a try. Are you coming in June for vacation or to stay?

Maija-Liisa said...

Try Tums. It helped Kjirstin who has had heartburn for like 2 months already now!

Bluestripe55 said...

I have good news and bad news - everything you eat will give you heartburn so don't cut out all pizza from your diet. I took tums during the day and then i took a zantac every night before i went to bed! Good Luck.