Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet Baby Ellie...

On August 29, 2010 at 10:22PM (22:22) Kimberly pushed out our beautiful daughter Ellie Mae. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 8 oz. (Sorry to those family members who were told a different weight, we were misinformed) and 19.5 inches long. The above picture is from today, August 30, and she is staring at us (I hope lovingly).


There she is with her dad. He's in for a real treat.


There is Ellie Mae meeting her mother for the first time. It was an extremely sweet moment.

8 comments:

Bluestripe55 said...

How sweet she is! I can' wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's adorable! I had no idea when Kim was due so I can't believe she's here already!

BeCcA said...

Congrats, we are so excited for you guys. She is a cutie.

Nate and Annie said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!. She's beautiful.

Maija-Liisa said...

Oh my goodness you guys! So cute! Congratulations! I want to meet her soo bad! I hope you are loving being parents, and enjoying her being so tiny! Before you know it she will be running around everywhere! Good job guys she is adorable!

Jayleen and Russell said...

She is soooo cute! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

Christie said...

Congrats guys! She is so cute!

Devery Hamblin said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!