Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Colorado

Here we are in Colorado, finally in an apartment and excited to be settled down for a while. Ryan started his job last week and is liking it so far. I can't believe how fast Ellie is changing every week. She has started smiling every once in a while so I have been trying to catch it on the camera, so here are a few attempts. She has her grumpy times, but overall she is a pretty good baby. It is certainly a new adventure and we are loving every new little thing that she does. Hopefully now I will be better at posting :)







4 comments:

Brad and Janae said...

That is so precious!!! I am so excited for you. She is adorable!

Shim said...

I totally see you in her! She's adorable!

Andi Fitz said...

She is so cute Kim! Keep the posts coming! I bet you are the cutest mommy!

Bluestripe55 said...

Oh she is so cute!